Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Yr 8 camp 2013 highlights


On Tuesday the 3rd we had camp for just the Yr8 at Rotorua. We camped in a place called kiswick. We left school at 9am. It was a long ride, most of us went to sleep. It took like 3 hours to get their. We stop two times because the bus driver has to have a rest. It was a long ride but then finally we got their. Going through Rotorua finding our way to keswick with the smell like raw eggs.

My favourite highlight of the camp was going on the luges ride with me Dillon, Crusader,Richard and Jaylee blocking the way and bumping into each others. My other highlight of the camp was hanging out with my mates.

My low point of the camp was walking up the mountain, with the weather spitting and waking up early to go for a run.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.