Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

My Bio Poem



Ioritana

Friendly,kind,funny and supportive

Son of a Mother:KarolineLeifi: Son of a Father:Ioritana Leifi, Brother: of Iakopo, Piula, Robert and Faafetai

Lover of playing rugby,going to the cinemas and mostly playing with my brothers

Who feels excited when I see my brothers playing, Feels like playing when I see my friends playing, Feels good laying on the bed when you finished having a shower

Who has been to Samoa, Savaii and America

Who needs to have a good education in school, Who’s will have a good future,Who will go to University.

Who fears Sharks,Lion and mostly Snakes

Who would like to go back to Samoa,Savaii and America

Resident of Glen Innes

Leifi

2 comments:

Faaiua said...

Nice Work Tana.

Its your brother here Faaiua. You had a very good story because you had commas and telling the world about your family. But did you check your writing because there was a few mistakes in your story. The mistakes were, "Who’s will have a good future".

That was a very good story Tana, Cant wait for your next story.
Peace Out. :)``

Toni Nua said...

Nice job Tana - hve you ever seen a snake? I don't like even seeing them on TV!
Make sure you proof read before you post.

Mrs Nua

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.