Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

My first day of School


My first day of school I was nervous, shy and angry. My school name was Peace Chapel. I hopped into the car having butterflies. It was a long ride, but finally we got there. ‘’Tana  were their’ said my mum. Walking to the door feeling like I was gonna walk to a room with snakes and monsters. My mum opened the door to enter the school with all the people staring at us with me hiding at the back of my mum. I was shy as.

My mum took me to my class. I was holding to my mum’s hand hard like I was gonna fall down from a helicopter. I was scared as. Walking into the class like a robot with fear. My teachers name was Moana. I had to introduce myself. After i introduced myself. My mum was gonna go back home because she has to get ready for work. She  kissed me on the chick and she ‘’said bye son’.

I was crying not wanting her to leave me. My teacher was trying  to make me not cry by giving me lollies and saying ‘’its al right she's coming back after’’.  My teacher was kind to me. She said ‘your first day of school will be just playing’’. She was kind to me.

I was in the play ground then suddenly the bell rang, my teacher came upto  me and  said ‘school is finish’’. ‘Yes’ I said to myself. I was waiting for my mum, then Finally i saw her. I  ran up to her like a cheetah feeling so happy that the school is finish. After school my mum bought me a feed and wented back home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tana,
I enjoyed reading your story on your first day of school. You had a couple of good similes in your writing that you used to describe your nerves and fear on that day. Keep on writing and posting.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.