Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Inter Zones, Athletics 2013


On Friday November the 29th Ms Vaafusuaga took us to the Eastern Zone held at the lloyd Elsmore Pakuranga park to compete in the Inter zone athletics. We took the yr8 and the y7 boys and girls that came first in the school athletics and I was one of them. I Made into shot put. We had to pick up the Tamaki primary people that made it because they didn't have a bus.


We had some helpers like (Ms V) Lorenzo and Ms Takere. It was a very hot day. All the boys were playing with sunscreen squeezing lots into our hands and squeezing it around. When we got there we had to set up the tie pole and look for a good spot. Finally it was time for my event.  

We have 3 throws each. My first throw was average, my second throw sucks and my last throw is the one that made me come first. I was so happy. After the whole Athletics I came first in shot put the yr8 boys came first in relay and we came back happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.