Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

The best camp


At our camp we went to the pools and it was cool. When we were at the pools we did some bombs. Our group came third at the camp concert but we did our best. We did amazing race and we came fourth. We had  breakfast.  Every morning we did jump jam. We always went to pools and we went kayaking I always fell down when I went on the canoe but some time I dont fell down. When It is the last day we went to swimarama and that time I cant wait to go to swimarama it is cool as.



The camp was so cool. We went to swimarama and we had morning tea at swimarama and we had lunch at swimarama I had a nice time at the pool. We saw the warrior at the pool and everybody screaming saying warrior warrior. When every body was looking at the warriors me and Niuma went to the diving pool and made some bombs. I went to sliding and slide down and I was scared but after It was cool as so went again and again. we had a nice time I was the first one to get wet. These is my best camp.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.