Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Tana Cross country

When I was going for a run I got scared and I had butterflies because I might come last.Mr. Burt clapped the clappers and we started to run. When we started running the mud was splattering all over our t-shirts. I was making squelching sounds by putting my feet in the mud while I was trying to catch my breath. My leg muscles ached and it hurt but I still ran. I was jogging steadily gasping for my breath and I was so exhausted.  

When I made it to the bridge I said to myself, “this is more harder then I thought it was”. When I was running on the mud my shoe came off and my socks got wet. My feet were cold, I tried not to get cold but I slipped over and it got more cold. When i was running I saw Tevita, Melvin and Piri walking. I was sprinting to catch up to them and I did catch them. When I got there we talked and ran.  

We were running and then we started to split up. I was running thinking that I was going to come last at the cross country, but I still tried my best. When I saw the finish I sprinted fast so I wouldn’t come last. I did my best to support my group and I didn't come last.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.